About the non-woven cloth in mask, these 7 kinds of production technology you should understand
Mask is now our essential daily necessities, anti - haze, anti - sensitivity, anti - dust, anti - infection...Masks emerge in an endless number of situations in our life. They are closely related to our life. Have you ever known the structure and combination of masks?
Nonwoven Fabric is the most common material in mask structure composition, Nonwoven Fabric (English name: Non Woven Fabric or Nonwoven cloth) also known as Nonwoven Fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers.Cloth is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties.
To put it simply, it is not woven and tied together by yarn, but the fibres are glued together directly by physical or chemical means, so that when you get the scale in your clothes, you will find that you cannot pull out the threads.
Non-woven fabric production process, non-woven fabric production fiber is mainly polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET).In addition, there are polyamide (PA), viscose fiber, acrylic, vinyl (HDPE), PVC (PVC).According to the application requirements, non-woven fabrics are divided into two categories: disposable application type and durable type.
According to the production process:
1. Spiny non-woven cloth: spiny process is to spray high pressure water to a layer or multiple layers of fiber network, so that the fibers entangled with each other, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Thermal bonding non-woven fabric: thermal bonding non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials into the fiber mesh, and then the fiber mesh is reinforced into cloth by heating and melting cooling.
3. Pulp into net non-woven cloth: the air into net non-woven cloth can also be called dust-free paper, dry paper making non-woven cloth.It is the use of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard loose into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to make the fiber agglutination in the mesh curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
4. Wet non-woven fabric: wet non-woven fabric is the fiber raw material placed in the water medium is opened into a single fiber, at the same time, different fiber raw materials are mixed, made into fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry is transported to the network forming mechanism, fiber in wet state into a network and then strengthened into cloth.
5. Spun-viscose non-woven cloth: spun-viscose non-woven cloth is in the polymer has been extruded, stretched and formed a continuous filament, filament laid into a network, the fiber network after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods, so that the fiber network into non-woven cloth.
6. Fusion-sprayed nonwoven fabric: fusion-sprayed nonwoven fabric process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - mesh - reinforced cloth.
7. Needling non-woven cloth: needling non-woven cloth is a kind of dry non-woven cloth. Needling non-woven cloth is to use the puncture function of needles to reinforce the fluffy fiber network into cloth.
8. Sewn non-woven fabric: sewn non-woven fabric is a type of dry non-woven fabric. Sewn fabric is the reinforcement of fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-textile material (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination by warp knitting coil structure to make non-woven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven cloth: mainly used in the production of medical and sanitary materials, in order to get a better hand feel and not scratch the skin.Like sanitary pad, sanitary gasket is the use of hydrophilic non-woven fabric hydrophilic function.
I. characteristics of non-woven fabric
Non-woven fabrics have no warp and weft, are very convenient to cut and sew, and are light in weight and easy to set.Nonwoven fabric has broken through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short technological process, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use and many raw material sources.
It has poor strength and durability compared to textile cloth and cannot be washed like other fabrics.Because the fibers are arranged in a certain direction, they tend to split at right angles, etc., improvements in production methods have been mainly focused on improvements to prevent splitting.
Ii. Classification of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabric can be divided into:
◆ water thorn non-woven: is the high pressure water jet to a layer or multi-layer fiber network, so that the fibers entangled with each other, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
1. Flexible tangles, do not affect the original characteristics of the fiber, do not damage the fiber.
2. The appearance is closer to traditional textiles.
3. High strength, low fluff.
4. High hygroscopicity, rapid hygroscopicity.
5. Soft handle and good drape.
6. Varied appearance.
7. The production process is long and covers a large area.
8. Complex equipment, high energy consumption and high water quality requirements.
Medical curtain, surgical gown, surgical cover cloth, medical dressing material, wound dressing material, medical gauze, air duster, clothing lining base cloth, coating base cloth, electronic industry advanced duster, cosmetic cotton, wet towel, mask covering material, etc.
◆ thermal bonding non-woven fabric: refers to the fiber mesh joined in the fiber or powder hot fusion bonding reinforcement material, fiber mesh after heating and melting cooling reinforcement cloth.
Surface bonding hot rolling surface more smooth, point bonding hot rolling relatively fluffy.
Production of baby diapers and women's pads covering materials, ointment base cloth, clothing lining, masks, etc.
◆ pulp into mesh non-woven: also known as dust-free paper, dry paper making non-woven.It is the use of air mesh technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard loose into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to make the fiber agglutination in the mesh curtain, fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
Good peng, soft, hygroscopic performance.
Medical hygiene materials, especially disposable hygiene products with high water absorption (such as diapers, sanitary napkins, wet face wipes, wipes, etc.).
◆ wet non-woven fabric: the fiber material placed in the water medium is opened into a single fiber, at the same time, different fiber materials are mixed, fiber slurry, slurry transport to the network mechanism, fiber in the wet state into a network and then strengthened into cloth.
1. High production speed, up to 400m/min.
2. Make full use of staple fibers.
3. The product has good fiber mesh uniformity.
4. High water consumption and high one-time investment.
If you need any anti epidemic materials, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Our phone number: 86+0755-23118844 Email: email@example.com